Monday, November 26, 2007

So thankful....

Wow, it has been too long since I've posted anything! I told you when I started this my updates would be at every school break. We just had Thanksgiving break and this week is a slow week back to school. There are only activities on Thursday and Friday!

A lot has happened since school started. Both kids are growing. Krew is still a talker and Keera is beginning to be one too! Krew is doing great with potty training….we still have a little way to go. Both kids are very excited for Christmas and can't wait for Santa to come. Krew's birthday is on the 10th and so he will be on present/party overload by the end of the month!

Kerry and I are busy with work and, of course, our kiddos! We went to a few K-State games and are a bit disappointed with how the season ended. For once cat fans are looking forward to basketball season! We hope to get to a basketball game in Manhattan before the season ends.

Our family has started attending a new church in Hays. We love it and so do the kids. Krew started children’s church (Sunday school) and Keera goes to the nursery. They both love it! Keera was dedicated over the summer and Kerry and I have become members of the church.

We hope that all of you reading this are having a happy holiday season. We love you! Come visit when you can.




SMILE PRETTY FOR THE CAMERA!






























FUN IN THE BUS!





























I LOVE MY BAT CAPE!











I AM A BAT!












THE BAT AND THE CAT POSE WITH THEIR HALLOWEEN PUMPKINS!















I LOVE SPAGHETTI!





















I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO STAND ON THIS TABLE!









FUN IN THE TOY BOX!

1 comment:

lizzo said...

they are so adorable. i cannot wait to see you guys again. hurry up christmas break!!!!