Saturday, December 15, 2007

Krew is 3!

We celebrated Krew's 3rd birthday on December 10th! It is hard to believe he is already 3. The Saturday before we planned to have a small party with family at our house. Due to the ice storm no one made it. The 4 of us still ate cake and opened presents! Even though it wasn't the party we had planned Krew still had a great time - more cake for him! Keera helped out with the cake eating and present opening. She even helped try out Krew's new toys....I'm not sure he appreciated that!


Krew loves Thomas and was very specific about wanting a Thomas cake. He liked watching mommy paint Thomas blue!









The cake before Krew blew out his candle.















Make a wish!




















This is yummy cake!


















Blue frosting is the best!

















May I please have more mommy?


















Time for presents!


















This is my new Thomas train set!


















I am going to play with this all night long!

No comments: