I have a friend that has started blogging and I have really enjoyed staying updated with her family. I want to try it, and so here goes. We will have to see if I can keep this up.
We had a wonderful Christmas seeing family and friends. It was nice to have some time off work to spend with my husband and kids. It was very hard to go back to work today! Part of the reason it may seem so hard is because we are still without electricity. We're not sure when it will be back on again, and so until then we are staying with family. I wonder if Krew and Keera remember home? We have not been there other than to check on things since December 21st!
Krew's new catch phrase is "I wanna drinka water!" I made the mistake of laughing at this the first time he said it. It was just so cute, and said with such enthusiasm. Now he thinks he is sooo funny when he says it.
Keera took 3 steps on her own a few days ago and now has 6 teeth. She is a growing girl and loves her big brother!
Kerry and I are looking forward to the new year as we have a family ski trip planned later this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment