Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kelton Thomas Lacock

Kelton Thomas Lacock was born on August 1st at 9:45 a.m. He was 7 lbs. 8 oz. and 19.5 inches long. We are all very excited that he is here and love him lots! These first 2 pics are of me in the hospital. I was actually 4 days old (the date was off on the camera). I had to spend a few extra days in the hospital because of some reflux problems, but am doing well now!






It is so nice to be home!


I really am growing!



What a proud dad!


I love my new baby brother!


This is my new bouncy chair - Thanks Grandma Linda & Grandpa Bob!


Krew on his trike and Keera on her inch-worm


Krew is ready for his first day of preschool with his new backpack!


Keera wants to go to school too. She even went and got her backpack.


I have a lot of fun at school. My favorite things about it are riding the bus and recess!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats on the newest addition to your family! He is beautiful!

Best Wishes,
Melissa Jones Neff